2012 Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe
$15,299.00 - Stock Number: 010480
Baggers can be choosers.
Think all baggers are created equal? Think again. The Stratoliner Deluxe is one of the most powerful and stylish. And this year it's packed with more features than ever including an all-new Garmin Zoom 665 GPS with a flip down design loaded with features. It's easy to see why the Stratoliner Deluxe is in a class all its own.
|Ignition||TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition|
|Transmission||5-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|Bore x Stroke||100mm x 118mm|
|Engine||113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled 48° V-twin; pushrod OHV, 4 valves/cylinder|
|Fuel Capacity||4.5 gal|
|Fuel Delivery||Twin-Bore electronic fuel injection;throttle position sensor|
|Brake Front||Dual hydraulic disc, 298mm|
|Brake Rear||Hydraulic disc, 320mm|
|Suspension Front||46mm telescopic fork; 5.1-in travel|
|Suspension Rear||Single shock; 4.3-in travel|
|Ground Clearance||6.1 in|
|Seat Height||27.8 in|
|Wet Weight||794 lb|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|
- Additional Features: A quick-detachable backrest is available as an accessory option.
- Additional Features: A sculpted seat makes the Stratoliner Deluxe an excellent place to sit on long rides. Improves long range comfort.
- Additional Features: Bright multireflector headlight, LED taillight and amber turn signals behind clear lenses give a custom look.
- Additional Features: Classic clock-style instrumentation complement Stratoliner Deluxe’s neo-retro look and contains analog speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge, along with twin digital tripmeters and odometer.
- Additional Features: Color matched, locking hard sidebags make the Stratoliner Deluxe perfect for short trips or long hauls.
- Additional Features: Left-thumb operated high-beam switch, and right-thumb activated accessory driving light switch for great visibility.
- Additional Features: Neo-streamline design gives the Stratoliner Deluxe a completely distinctive look and the fairing offers excellent weather protection.
- Additional Features: Position beams within the main headlight housing provide great visibility.
- Additional Features: Standard fairing with speakers. Stereo system is ready for iPod® players and includes convenient, handlebar-mounted audio controls.
- Additional Features: Stratoliner Deluxe features dealer installed equipment; fairing kit and hard bags.
- Chassis/Suspension: 12-spoke wheels evoke a thick spoke look, but carry modern tubeless radial tires; a 130/70-18 front and a fat, 190/60-17 rear for excellent grip.
- Chassis/Suspension: 46mm fork tubes serve up an excellent ride and a sweet appearance.
- Chassis/Suspension: A thick, richly chromed 1.25-inch handlebar in chrome clamps carries the Stratoliner Deluxe’s switchgear wiring on the inside.
- Chassis/Suspension: A tucked-out-of-sight single shock with adjustable spring preload out back provides a smooth ride under varying loads.
- Chassis/Suspension: Aluminum frame is light, rigid, and requires few welds for a smooth, clean look. A light, Controlled-Fill die-cast swingarm complements the bike’s streamline style and reduces unsprung weight for great handling.
- Chassis/Suspension: Flangeless, teardrop fuel tank carries a full 4.5 gallons of fuel.
- Chassis/Suspension: Floating floorboards and an adjustable heel/toe shifter help provide a comfortable, low-effort ride.
- Chassis/Suspension: Front brake master cylinder with integrated lever operates a pair of 298mm front discs squeezed by strong monoblock calipers for excellent power, feel, and great style.
- Chassis/Suspension: Strong-and-light belt final drive routes power smoothly and efficiently to the rear wheel.
- Engine: 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, pushrod 48-degree V-twin has massive looks and performance.
- Engine: 3300 rpm at 75 mph gives some idea of the Stratoliner Deluxe’s power and cruisability. Maximum torque is reached at only 2500 rpm.
- Engine: 9.48:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing increase power output across the board.
- Engine: Ceramic-composite plated cylinders for superior heat dissipation with forged pistons cooled by oil jets. Provides outstanding reliability and longer engine life.
- Engine: Computer-controlled, twin-bore, fuel injection monitors multiple engine parameters to calculate perfect mixture under all conditions; wide-angle 12-hole fuel injectors provide excellent atomization.
- Engine: Exhaust Ultimate Power valve (EXUP®) inside the two-into-one exhaust system boosts torque.
- Engine: Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder provides optimum combustion efficiency.
- Engine: Special custom-machining of the cooling fin edges gives a jewel-like appearance to the engine as light hits it from different angles.
- Key Features: A pair of large, color-matched, locking hard sidebags make the Stratoliner Deluxe excellent for long hauls and short trips.
- Key Features: A sculpted seat makes the Stratoliner Deluxe an excellent place to sit on long rides.
- Key Features: Long and low aluminum frame provides great looks and light handling unlike any other full-size cruiser.
- Key Features: Neo-streamline design gives the Stratoliner Deluxe a completely distinctive look and the fairing offers excellent weather protection.
- Key Features: New motorcycle-friendly Garmin® Zumo® 665 GPS with a flip down design is loaded with features, including: navigation, Bluetooth,® Sirius®/XM® satellite radio† capability, real-time weather and traffic, road condition warnings, and much more!
- Key Features: Powerful and beautiful 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, pushrod V-twin produces great thrust at any speed.
- Key Features: The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
- Key Features: The Stratoliner Deluxe comes standard with a fairing that includes integrated speakers and connectors for iPod®/iPhone® players, plus a convenient, handlebar-mounted audio control system.
- Key Features: Twin-bore downdraft electronic fuel injection provides optimum engine efficiency and throttle response in the widest possible range of conditions.
- New for 2012: New chrome speaker trim accentuates the styling of the Stratoliner Deluxe.
- New for 2012: New closeable lid helps keep iPod, iPhone, and other small items in place.
- New for 2012: The 2012 Stratoliner Deluxe features a redesigned tank emblem for a modern look.