2011 Yamaha Vino Classic
$1,699.00 - Stock Number: 220445
A modern classic.
The Vino Classic is what happens when you combine classic styling with modern engineering - an elegantly simple solution to the age-old problem of getting where you need to be with maximum efficiency and style - with a little joie de vivre thrown in for fun. Powered by a clean, reliable 49cc four-stroke engine that starts with the push of a button and gets great gas mileage. This is our last one. The price is the lowest we have ever had.
|Bore x Stroke||38.0mm x 43.5mm|
|Engine||49cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke single, SOHC, 3 valve|
|Fuel Capacity||1.2 gal|
|Fuel Delivery||Teikei 14mm|
|Fuel Economy||110 mpg|
|Brake Front||110mm drum|
|Brake Rear||110mm drum|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic fork, 2.3-in travel|
|Suspension Rear||Single shock, 2.1-in travel|
|Ground Clearance||3.3 in|
|Seat Height||28.1 in|
|Wet Weight||178 lb|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|
- Additional Features - Easy-to-read instrument panel features turn signal, high-beam and low-oil indicator lights.
- Additional Features - Full-size floorboard and wide, sculpted front apron provide splash and wind protection and a classic styling accent.
- Additional Features - Large, single 12V 35/35-watt headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and enhances retro styling.
- Additional Features - Rear wheel lock device helps prevent theft by locking the rear wheel, making it harder to move the scooter, and also covers the ignition switch to prevent tampering.
- Additional Features - Speedometer with integrated fuel gauge lets rider easily keep track of gas level.
- Additional Features - Ultra-cool styled headlight, turn-signal housings, speedometer, mirrors and handlebar, and chrome cargo rack out back.
- Additional Features - Underseat storage compartment can hold a helmet, and the rugged rear rack is perfect for hauling schoolbooks or groceries.
- Additional Features - Wide, thickly padded single seat is comfortable and sleek.
- Chassis/Suspension - 90/90-10 front and rear tires offer excellent traction.
- Chassis/Suspension - Front and rear drum brakes supply strong stopping power.
- Chassis/Suspension - Open, step-through steel-tube frame design allows convenient mounting and dismounting.
- Chassis/Suspension - Rear single-shock suspension system with 2.1 inches of travel provides plush, all-day comfort and unbeatable ride quality.
- Chassis/Suspension - Telescopic front fork with 2.3 inches of travel delivers superb bump-absorbing performance and comfort.
- Engine - 49cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine with easy, dependable electric starting and kickstart system.
- Engine - Automatic choke makes cold starting a cinch.
- Engine - Fully automatic V-belt transmission provides easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation.
- Engine - High-energy ignition system provides precise, high-voltage spark for seamless engine performance and excellent reliability.
- Key Features - Classic retro style—straight out of the movies—meets modern Yamaha engineering.
- Key Features - Quality paint and chrome will look like new for a long time.
- Key Features - Spacious locking storage compartment is perfect for backpacks and groceries.
- Key Features - Super-economical to operate, effortless to park, highly convenient transportation.
- Key Features - The Vino Classic achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 110 mpg** with a fuel tank that holds 1.2 gallons of gas.